Scout GPS Link Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RPMueller

Incorrect Street Name and Bluetooth Problem Empty Incorrect Street Name and Bluetooth Problem

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm
Became a Beta Tester today. Download the Beta version and tested it this evening. Not much different from the previous version. Still having problems with "Bluetooth" connectivity. Phone has Toyota Entune 3.0, ScoutGPS and Spotify running. I get out of the car, go into the store and upon return to the car I receive an error indicating that there are too many Bluetooth devices connected. Each time I have to "reboot" my phone and then start Toyota Entune, ScoutGPs and Spotify and again they all work...until the next time I get out of the car. Repeat same process.
Additionally, while leaving the next street I was due to turn on came up as "Hawkhorn" but the street name is Haybrooke.
Map needs updating.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://scoutgpslink.forumotion.com

Incorrect Street Name and Bluetooth Problem Empty Re: Incorrect Street Name and Bluetooth Problem

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:15 pm
Hi! Thank you for sharing your issues. I forwarded the Bluetooth issue to the product team and will get back to you soon about that.

If you feel comfortable, could you please post or email (scoutbeta@telenav.com) the location of the incorrect street name? We can fix that if you let us know where it is. We put out monthly map updates, but we know that it's still not perfect.

Thanks again for your feedback.
RPMueller

Incorrect Street Name and Bluetooth Problem Empty Re: Incorrect Street Name and Bluetooth Problem

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:46 pm
Sent image from ScoutGPS Link as well and the correct image from Google Maps.
Thanks,
Ray
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://scoutgpslink.forumotion.com

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:11 pm
Thank you for sending over the location. I've forwarded the information to our map team to correct it.

Our engineering team has been working on resolving the Bluetooth issue - it's a known issue (you're not the only one who has experienced it). It should be fixed next week.

We look forward to resolving these issues and please let us know if you have more feedback.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum